That it did! I had a friend doing my system for me. I brought him my pile of stuff to put in the car, and we were working on the layout. We.went...
Nice collection! My old roommate had an M44 and M100 in his service truck, loved the sound of those! I wish I had pics, but the last system I...
Which model?
Midwinter is still celebrating Christmas in July :rofl: :lol:
Hell, even my base model fleet spec fusion has a radio that can be replaced now. Need something like the JL Audio Cleensweep to make it work....
It's still possible, but it's much more complicated to integrate the factory stereo into the mix.
Bocefus is right, find a repair shop and fix your woofer. That's your most inexpensive route. I need a vehicle worthy of my equipment that's...
I agree with Dennis. Hes out of his mind for a 50-50 split. Just way too much work IMO
I CSS about 3/4 of a cord in July.....looks like a very similar amount to what you got done there. Holy crap, that's some production!
Beautiful view! Today as I sat looking out my front window, I got to see my redneck neighbor in his daily summer attire of a tank top, shorts, and...
Lol I've always joked with my wife that her sunglass holder and map lights look like a face. Looks very similar to that one
Giant cluster F working on the Bronco today. It took me twice as long to just get the steering box out as the whole job should have taken. :hair:...
Awesome news Eric! Poor kid didnt get his mothers looks, eh?
Just like a wheel stander!
That's a great idea
Finally, a morning I can sit on the porch and drink my coffee. Humidity is off the charts, but it's cool enough to tolerate. Fall cant get here...
I was expecting bourbon....but it looks like the one above me for sure
Looking good! Any pics of what you used to break it up?
I have 6 pairs that I rotate through for work. Some are dressier with steel toes, some are nice to wear if I’m just in meetings etc, and then...
I need a sweep equipped like Double D :whistle: