Looks good! Re: come to the lake. Last weekend I looked out the window at the giant mess of cars at my neighbor across the streets waterfront...
:rofl: :lol:
WTF with this humidity??? It dried out nicely today...hot as satan's ballsack, but it was 50ish% humidity when I got home. around 3:00. 3 hours...
Nothing better than working outside when its 90 degrees, and you can sweat working in a freezer. Finally got that POS Bronco back together. Front...
I think he needs em to hold air.....just a guess though.
That's a lot of things that you would just never think of expense wise! Thanks for that onsite. I've seen on some of the sites that they say to...
I wish we could send you some of this rain we've been getting. Gotta be close to 12" in the past two weeks. I was hoping to get the new steering...
Looks great! Out of curiosity, about how much would you say the site work cost you? It's so easy to window shop modular and log homes, but that...
Sounds like its gonna be sweet! Cant wait to see it. If the finances work out, I'll be redoing my hearth and wall next year, sounds like we have...
I cant imagine having the balls to just lend something that I didnt even own. During the nor'easter this past March where we had all the damage...
Unfortunately, most forms like that usually aren't worth the paper their written on once lawyers get involved.
That's a lot of A1200's!
You can find some pretty decent stuff for budget money. I've heard good things about NVX Thankfully, I had an audio hoarding problem back when i...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I love the MB Quart stuff. Need a quality vehicle of my own to put these in.
Theres not too many people I would lend my splitter to. My saw? Here, I have this "great" old Mac that you can borrow. If a friend that I would...
Gonna give her the pipe eh?
Sometimes "a womans work is never done" is more of a literal statement than a never ending task. :p
I love the idea of a camp/lake house, but then I think that the last thing I want to do is maintenance on two properties on my weekends. So for...
Yep....you wont bottom it out, but you can certainly beat up the sides! :rofl: :lol:
This thread has me all nostalgic! I'll have to dig through and find what I have left still. Somewhere in my basement are a pair of Precision Power...