$280 to pull the xfer case drain plug, then fill it back up with oil? What a deal!!!
Want extra fun? Tow a half full unbaffled tanker, the surge when you're braking and turning will take most of the weight off the front wheels. Fun...
Kitty seems confused and wants to know where her glock went
Same here, I can smell the mold everywhere, and haven't been able to mow the lawn. Usually we spend almost every night out on the enclosed porch...
I'd send some your way if I could. It's the rainiest summer I can remember for a long time. We've easily got at least 20" in the past 3-4 weeks....
I never realized that you could change the speakers on these things! [ATTACH]
So damm sick of this humidity and rain.
Those are awesome! Such a PITA soldering wires.
It never gets old, does it?
Woodstock is about 146' from the VT border. Plenty of camping to be had around that area. Stop at some of the rest areas if you are in need of...
Nice score! Two weeks ago they had a crane in removing a tree from the side yard of a house 6-8 houses down from me. Of course the front end of...
[ATTACH]
I'll keep this in mind!
Another weekend.....another 6-8" of rain. Ive had just about enough of it this summer. Great work Horkn! I have been stagnant for the past few...
Ugh, I dont miss those days. I used to drive heavy duty tow trucks. When it would get brutally cold, we would get crazy busy for as long as the...
Came home from work today to a warm house. Luckily it was just a blown ac fuse outside at the condensor.
I'd lose my chit over either of those responses and probably drive.overbthere and kick the door open, whether they were home or not and go take my...
At least in my area, theres way too much available free wood to make even a 2 to 1 deal worthwhile, never mind 50-50. Sorry you got taken dude,...
I used pallets my first year stacking. I've since moved to PT 4x6's that they use on top of light poles. Pick em up by the truck full as needed...