Wow, that's a whole lot of Buicks! Looks like a great show for sure. A friend of mine used to own the quickest Buick in the world. Sold it last...
I believe that the only difference in the 450 rancher and the 450 is the different part number for the rancher bar. I bought my 450 at a dealer,...
I laoaded and moved my AS by myself on the same dolly. Rock it forward and put something under the rear legs (I used 2x4 cutoffs) then rock it...
Sweet! I'm heading to Portland tomorrow, then N Conway Friday. I might do the black cap mountain hike if my wife is up for it. Pretty easy hike...
One thing over noticed, if you have a mag thermometer on the stove top, you will see HUGE variations on the AS from one side of the top flange to...
Another torrential downpour this morning. But shockingly enough, the next 5 days are clear!
A brand new cat will light off VERY easily.
68F right now, I think the high for the day was 73-74. Skipped the polo and went with a button down shirt at work today. Pretty daring for someone...
Who are you?
59F this morning, hopefully this signifies that we are on the back side of summer? Bring on the cool crisp fall weather! Wife and I are leaving...
Weird, it's been so disgusting out that I really haven't enjoyed my morning coffee on the porch for about a month. Sitting out here now at about...
That's a great deal!
I wasnt quite sure where this thread was gonna go with that title, but I'm not afraid of the possibility of the things that cant be unseen....
I need to see if I can find that I met my wife on ancestry.com shirt. Rofl
I cant stand those assclowns.
I was dumbfounded to see what new mowers cost, not even garden tractors! Found a guy in town on CL that's selling a nice low hours Toro garden...
Got about a third of the way through mowing the lawn when the POS ride on mower finally threw in the towel. Blew the exhaust apart and started...
I can see em
It's not too hot here, but stupid humid out. I haven't left the house yet, about to make a dump run in a few. Supposedly its going to be nicer...
I saw or read that it's a problem in the redwood forest too