New generation has an electric water pump. What could possibly go wrong with that?
Was any of the corn delivered to you at least?
I just looked again, down to 77% now.
I looked at the thermometer when I read this, 80%. I just looked again, 81% WTF
Lol The only 1/2 tons I've has were 78 & 86 square bodies. Switched to Superduties after that. I dont tow really anything anymore though. I could...
Yeah, I can imagine! I was pretty dumbfounded as I noted there was 3 history majors and way more useless degrees.
The air looks still here right now. I cant wait for cool dry air!
I never thought of the warranty aspect. I was thinking I'd pick one up before this winter to have on the shelf, but being only one season old,...
The next gen GM cylinder deactivation looks like an even larger disaster in the making than the first one. Immediately crosses 1/2 ton GMs off my...
I will literally pour sweat just standing outside in this kind of heat and humidity. 195lbs, 295lbs, it made no difference. Heat and I dont get...
I believe the proper name is Canuckistan
My sister just graduated from UVM. There seriously was more degrees handed out for gender, sexuality, and womans studies than for History.
How did the port-a-shower fair?
Just leave that poplar, and I'll grab it for you.
Dont ask questions you dont want to know the answer to
damm, I'll be I N Smithfield in the morning, but I'll be in the car. One hell of a deal!
Quarter of a cord is pretty impressive for that lol thing you drive! Must have been dragging the bumper on the ride home.
Seems pretty high moisture content for the way it looks. They must have stored it in a pool for the last month.
Suuuurrreee it was. :p
You mean like butt stuff? :bug: