So you're saying that women just stay home and tend to the gardens all day, and that's all they're good at? Rofl I think I could be a SJW
Sure.....just assume that because they're women that they will automatically know what kind of plant that is? You sexist bastard! :rofl: :lol:
My Powerstroke fuel filter has a plastic cover like that. They make a special tool for it, but I lost it. A pair of pliers spread to grab fins on...
There was some pretty early color up there last weekend.
Pemiguassit look out, I was coming from the east, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's right after the hairpin.
Sunset at the highest point on the Kancamangus Highway between Lincoln and North Conway last weekend. It had been far too long since we spent time...
What a stupid bastard....of course hes wearing a Sox hat
Eventually, but it should be fine for the time that he plans to have it. Down here it's far more often that the body rots away before the truck,...
I like the idea of rubber floors in a truck over carpet. I end up just totally covering the carpet with floor liners anyway.
7.3 Powerstroke goes into an OBS Ford the exact same way. Cant turn it straight until the water pump is under the radiator support. The friends...
Lol no, you're gonna hear about that one for years!
And I have decided to go under the alias Tracy when I inquire about wood from now on. Molly and I both emailed this woman, but girl power gets the...
The latest gen F150s are an aluminum body, so at least that wont rust away on you. 2018 Ford F150 Crew cab 4x4
Maybe an M1 Garand might help? [ATTACH]
Mine lays on the couch staring out the window at the street most of the day too.
My dog is such an A hole when someone comes onto the property that I DARE them to try and open the unlocked door. Ups guy stopped halfway up the...
I can tell you where most every stick came from as well. Though, theres 3 cords of ash all together, and it came from 4 different spots, but I...
Sounds like my 15yo stepdaughter
Agreed. The new Coyotes are great, hell the old Windsor platform was more than capable too. Theres been a huge surge of LS swaps in just about...
Lol, everyone knows you gotta put an LS in a Mustang if you wanna go fast!