Just stop in at night with a bow saw. Get some face camo so you blend in. You.can put it on the exposed parts of your legs that the capris dont...
Wicked anxious today. Waiting on an email to find out if I got one of the spots for a vacation on the company dime to Europe in 8 weeks.
See? You need a truck!
One of the guys in town that I do business with has an as mint as you will ever find one 350X. Tells me that theres barely a scratch on the...
[ATTACH]
I have several trees in the wood bank between my ears waiting for the PI leaves to drop.
Unless you're in the men's room at a truck stop
I need to stop hoarding red oak. damm does it stink IN THE HOUSE! I could barely smell the white oak that is in the same spot. Last night my...
Only thing missing is the cat. Was the cat boycotting because of the revolver? Is he a semi auto kinda guy?
Sweet deal!
Ribs and Ribeye are my go to combo