Lots of work, but man does it split like a dream!
Lol I wouldn't go to that extent. It's on my patio, and I clear that whole thing.
Sweet! Around here a "shed" is usually about 100 square feet.
Quit grilling??? The only time I've ever done that is when there was 4' of snow in the entirety 9f the back yard, and the grill was literally just...
Lol I know the feeling! After this weekend the population of my neighborhood drops about 50%
I will often split big stuff like that in half so as to not kill myself lifting it.
If I were single, I'd probably build a 4 car garage and put an apartment above it.
I have two monitors on my desk for my home office.....2.5 years later I'm still working at my dining room table, and the desk is in the basement...
Theres a cottage next door to me that's about 650sf. I could honestly see no problem living there by myself. All I would need is a bedroom,...
Awesome! How big is the shed going to be?
Work outside for a bit, then come in and cool off in the AC. Rinse & repeat. I have most of the front driveway receiving area cleaned out of all...
I just came in from sweating my azz off outside in the humidity. The thought of a "Mini Ice Age" makes my naughty bits tingle in anticipation
I was gonna suggest a match
Irish coffee....problem solved
That's one big smelly pile o BTU's!
Ouch! Worst part, it probably would have hurt less in the long run if you took the face plant. Hopefully they get better soon! And I know all too...
I need to get a few of those with the liners to use as a cover.
That will get your attention, wont it? Years ago I was standing in the repair bay at work watching a storm when lightning hit the house directly...
Ugh, more humidity? I ran the splitter for a little while myself today, but just splitting large limbs in half to use as cribbing. Finally got a...
I just push mowed the lawn. I really need to buy a new ride on mower! Cooling off for a bit then back out to get the rest of the 20-21 oak stacked.