Sounds like a good R.O.I. One round to save 5k...
It is a tough road to navigate and especially when your child is struggling with the class. We had a few small issues that we were able to...
She is looking good Brian.
4th pic looks like a double strike mark. First strike straight up and down, and then I turn my phone counterclockwise just a little and I see...
Very cool. I can't say that I have ever seen a carpenters hatchet with a rounded head like that before.
Haha, good description. Well, it finished nicely.
Nice work! How did the sycamore turn?
A few of them will make a face cord.
Work today, but I went to a job site that was quiet and away from the office drama. It was a good way to set the tone for the weekend. Lots of...
Haha, I can relate to this. Some days I try to act younger than I am and pay for it for a few days. Still fun, but humbling.