Haha. After this move, I really dont plan on moving again. What a PITA.
Only took me a few years to get a picture of it lit up. [ATTACH]
Wow, I just noticed 3,000 pages on this thread.
They will be year round...and cranky.
What's funny is that they dislike heat and humidity. :loco: :crazy:
The are moving to S.C., so they are getting away from us.:whistle:
Just 2 acres. Its over in the rural section of town. No woodstove there yet, but we should have one installed by the fall.
7 minutes...:whistle:
We did a final walk through at the house we are moving to this week. I did a tour through the back woods. Lots of trees to deal with. It has...
It seems with less beaver being trapped, they are flooding lowlands and causing forests to die off. The trees are turning into good nesting sites...
I spent a few hours cleaning out under the front porch. I had about 20 years worth of bark, scrap lumber and whatever fell off the cordwood. I...
1 pound of ground beef 1 egg Half cup of Panko bread crumbs Salt, pepper and onion powder to taste. It is pretty basic. Just like a mini meatloaf.
No pan purchases lately. I did pack the collection away for a few weeks. I only have a #8 and #10 skillet out. Instead of packing all the pans...
Good morning, I see a few New Englanders up and ready to start the day. Have a good day.
I saw the YouTube video this morning of the aftermath and it seems sad that it turns into sensaltionalism. The particular video has the person...
I was thinking the same from a trade school or factory. Dovetails look hand cut. They are pretty cool.
43 degrees with an east wind and heavy drizzle. I thought we were done for the season. A pile of shop scraps and some white cedar fence posts to...
I looked up "pine needle basket" and people do weave them and ask a hefty price for them. :eek: [ATTACH]
Wow, I really had to read it twice. I have a bad willow over at the new place. I'll see if I can get some artist and crafters to show up and...
I don't have the actual sites used offhand as it was several years ago. We used YouTube for math videos for clarifying ie: "equations with...