I appreciate the info fellas.
Has anyone ever coated the inside of a metal utility yard trailer with truck bed liner or something similar? It was mentioned the other day about...
I did something similar. I made a round label and stuck it on. It said it was dehydrated pulled pork and I had instructions on how to...
Will the new rounds require provenance?
That's funny right there.
I'll not comment. Trying to be nice today. :yes:
Please do a search under one of our members Shawn Curry and cutting boards. He is not on here much anymore but you may glean some information...
I like that one. I'm thinking the s240 may fit the bill. For the size lawn, it should be fine. It is a pretty flat lot, no real hills or...
Do what is best for your health. Other things will fall into place. Is there room to set up a hobby area? Do you have any interest in...
I have avoided anything to do with Hollywood for many years now. :zip: I stick with older series and history shows. I'm slightly boring...
I sold a stove years ago and the first message went something like this: I am wanting of your items. I will send a truck and my men's to pick it...
That is great that they help out. My son's karate dojo raises money for the American Cancer Society relay. Over the next few months they can...
I wonder if truck bed liner spray or roll on would work after welding and cleabing the rusted holes. Or even wheel well undercoating?
The car shows are very popular in the summer.
For the hoarders... [ATTACH]
Sorry to hear the news Loon. Murphy and Emma were iconic in the pet threads. There were some great photos of two great dogs.
The toe-grabber is not amused with the staff around here. [ATTACH]
When in the Mt. Washington area, do like the locals. Chain it down. [ATTACH] Sorry I really can't be of any help. I did work at a condominium...
45 degrees up here is like a great weather day after a long winter. Almost t shirt weather if working outside.
Removing the wall makes a huge difference. Looking real good.:yes: