Yes, today is paperwork. We did get moved over the weekend though. This crabapple has a large hemlock limb in it. I'll let the blossoms finish...
You as well. It is a very good start here. [ATTACH]
Nice improvement. I think we are doing the same here. The local deer really ate the arborvitae and I think there were some junipers here. I'll...
We all do. You are in good company here.
Not too bad at all. Enjoy. Lots of toys there.:eek:
I think my truck is done for. I tried to move it and trans fluid dumped out underneath it, muffler behind cat broke. My neighbor witnessed the...
I'm glad the new gig is working out for you.
They are great looking stoves. Coaly is a member here, and I believe he has a cookstove. You can do a search under his name and "cook stove",...
My son did manage a shelter in an hour. He will get a firepit out front. [ATTACH]
Let's just say he is getting free accomodations courtesy of the taxpayers for the weekend. Won't know about his insurance until Monday. My agent...
That sure would have. Bad juju, being here. We will be out tomorrow.
Happy Birthday schlot. Marshel54, sorry to hear about the pets. Our day for the most part went well. We still have a delay on closing, but the...
Greenhead traps take big bite out of swarms
Thanks for the post. My Aunt has greenheads down by the salt marshes pretty bad for a few weeks. I believe the towns puts out the box traps, but...
We have a slight delay on closing, but we have more time to move today and throughout the weekend. It is a hurry up and wait thing with some...
I ran across those whIle doing some soapstove stove research. The are very appealing to the eye. They can get very spendy on the larger models....
I believe triplef is the other Florida member. He had a post or two in the axe threads.
Been ther, done that on an occupied renovation.o_O :yes: We are taking on another one, but not to the extent of our first place.
Very nice. Big fan of wood floors here. I like that the base boards are pulled too.
Clearing out of the house is the order of the day. We should have the truck pretty much filled by this afternoon, and be at the new place by...