We had this locking type of gate latch at my last job. It went 10 years with no issues. I liked the locking feature on it. Even if you could...
Wasn't expecting this. [ATTACH] Found this nice hefty hatchet in the barn. Future restoration project. [ATTACH]
I found this beautiful burl at the base of a large maple while clearing brush today. :eek: It will remain. [ATTACH]
Nice tractor Chvymn99. :yes: My wife grabbed a few pics of the local turkeys. A few toms were strutting in the driveway and walked up to the...
I started working on the red pine leaners yesterday. They are hung up in some maples with bittersweet vines. I got the smaller ones pulled out...
That's a lot of buttons to undo in a hurry if you had a bad meal the night before.
Best day ever! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Positive reinforcement for children's good behavior. It goes out the window on December 26th. :rofl: :lol:
Santa was easy. We told our kids that new parents don't have as much money and Santa helps by bringing toys. As kids got older, we told them...
I'll get it squared away. The shop where the truck is at is fine and I will authorize repairs. I'm sure they will have the appraiser out for a...
Sounds like the way to go. Hard water is just misery.
I'll stop in at the garage today and get things going. Slowly settling in. The hard part is having to set up house as everything was so...
I'd be all over that if it was local. I saw a Fireview for $600 just over a year ago. I'm in the market now for one.
The appraiser was out today. He said it was repairable. My jaw dropped. He wrote for a tire, rim and a balance. He really should have called...
If it is a Moen shower valve, take a paperclip and make a hook at the end. Put it through the hole at the top of the clip. A little insurance in...
This is a great multi-topic thread. It covers mushrooms, dog crap and foundation plantings. Only found on FHC. :rofl: :lol::yes:
Today will be waiting on insurance appraisers to look at both of our trucks. I will probably have to vehicle shop and definitely lawn tractor...
Found a sickle in the crawlspace and a millstone in the weeds. Dang, this is not helping get things done around here. [ATTACH]
I do have a detector. My brothers and dad all do as well. My brother brought his Saturday and said there are so many targets to dig up. My...
Just over 4 years :whistle:and I found a stamped brass eagle. It was on an old paper towel holder at our new place. I knew some thing would turn...