I weed whacked the yard this afternoon, planted some wildflowers in another wasteland next to the house and pruned a bunch of dead snaps from...
We are looking for flowers all through the summer into the fall. We have a variety of birds here, so I was thinking tall grass and wildflowers...
Great job getting ahead of the game, and nice weather to go with it.:yes:
Thank you Woodwidow. The second site was really good. It looks like the areas I had in mind are not really suitable as they are a bit shaded and...
[ATTACH] I'm slacking a bit here.
That is quite a looker. :yes:
Has anyone planted a wildflower mix into a grassy area without tilling in? I have two areas I am considering turning into a meadow area and...
That's a lot of greenery to take care of. I have more rotted wood and leaf litter on the woods floor. There are a lot of bittersweet vines...
Nice cool afternoon at the pine leaners. [ATTACH] I could not get the X 27 through this round. It looked clear and knot free. Inside there...
I'll start a thread later this summer for the stove install with some pictures. I'll look for some advice on where it will go. The Fireview is...
There is a lot of 3"-5" already cut branches all over. When the tractor gets here, I'll yank them all and have a nice pile. It should fill the...
Thanks Brad. I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you to FHC. I've skimmed your posts and you are "on it like a hornet." Nice work and...
I'll need a stove first. I'm putting the cart before the horse. Seasoning wood is one of the top priorities. We have dino juice here now.
I'd call your friends boat "the greenhead" if he is plying the marshes in the summertime. What a great adventure for him and some fantastic sunsets.
This is probably one of my first posts in the woodpile in quite a long time. We moved a few weeks ago, and I gave away about 1 1/2 cords of my...
A difficult decision Gasifier, we hope that some burdens will be eased.
:popcorn:
I like all of that work. Finding time to do it is my issue.
You cared for them and that is what is important. some things in life can't be changed and you tried to make a difference. Kudos.
Did any Canadian geese contribute to the foulness? I noticed my gutters were overflowing during the downpour this morning. I got the rainsuit...