I 2nd that. In my mis-spent youth the guns tractors with no cabs rocknroll harleys straight pipe pickups did me in. Wish I had a dime every time...
I sawed that and am thinkin I may just weld an extension on the flue box and maker just big enuf to put a collar on top of it for a 6"pipe and zip...
Kinda bitter sweet. Loved it out there but because of liability the city will no longer allow camping at the dam after years of it.:( This was...
[ATTACH]
Lookin for opinions. Thinkin on gittin rid of old .22. Have got out of hunting and sold all my guns but the 22. I can't shoot it hardly due to...
Not sure how she snuk it in but......Gma got in trouble at nursing home. She snuck cabbage and jars into her room. Worked fine until the aroma...
Syrup in ground meat is awesome. Even put it in my stuffed sausage.
U ever use one b4?
Take a fork and go psycho on the chikn (.Y.) breasts. Once stabbed full o holes put in a ziplok. Mix 50/50 hunney and lemon juice-green bottle...
Hey someone stole my rig that looked and ran just like that. Tell ya what....bring it to me and I won't call the cops on you. ;)
PS...fire extinguisher.
Took a fuel oil tank out years ago however it was outside so did not worry about blowin up the house. It was in ground so needed to lift it out...
I think I will like it when we git it up n runin. As for the graindust I'm not worried. I plan to power wash inside before we start fixin up....
I have looked and on the tag the icbo I think is 3340. If this is correct it is a number used on many models...maybe a spec number or a UL...
No pics of its home yet...It is a work in slow progress. I plan on its home eventually being centrally located in an old grainary that I am...
I am thinking bout makin an adapter....basically a box that will slide over the rectangle exhaust and cut a hole that is round and go up with...
$100. Spent that much way more foolishy
Tryd ta cleaner up but it is corroded beyond what can b seen in pic. No hunnycomb. Pic above tag pic you can see some of rope in door seal on...
Should I run a 6 or 8 inch pipe on this thig???? Man do I feel green and not like the hulk!