Not a real close friend but a friend and a nice guy. My wife just heard he has been out of order for a while. Been doctorin and ended up with a...
I am waffling on getting a X27. Have you split all that with it and if so what shape is the x27 in and why should I buy one and why should I not...
Looks like you use tannerite to split your wood. BOOM!
When I become emperor of the planet time changes will be halted.
Not sure how cold u get but a coupla guys at work tell me if we get into a stretch of -25* at nite that the water comes in so cold that it can not...
Wish I had pics...young hick with too much time in my hands....many years ago....took 2 30 gal barrels laid sideways and welded a 55 gal between...
That blows...drove to Sioux Falls bucking wind for 6 hours. Dun my thing and turned around and came home. Wind died down on way home and went...
Is there any truth to the Li ion batteries only lasting 2 years and crashing. If so I may rather a little less torq and have a longer lifespan...
Another option a guy at work mentioned is the powerextra brand knockoff replacement batteries. Anyone have experience with these???
Opinions wanted. I have a Makita cordless drill and a pair of Craftsman drill and impact driver. Battery packs are getting weak on all of them....
U R sposta dropper in the back of the pickup.;)
Nice work there. Amazing how much more rewarding it is for me to invent new stuff from old stuff.
What part of my world did u hunt at? I live in central ND could maybe give you some spots to look at.
The curio I used floor boards from a hay mount of a barn. The rest are mostly siding and 2x4. My wife gets frustrated with me and calls me...
I'm not so taken by studs in tires. What I look for is a tire that does not have a solid center tread rib and the rest of the tire is very well...
Most of the barns in this area are either pine which is usually soft punky unuseable tinder or they are in the cedar family and are greyed outside...
The ringing the eternal ringing. Its in both but more so in the left. Every minute of every day it sucks. If there is background noise forget...
Just some of my tinkering...pics of back porch 2nd buck I shot would need to start hunting again if I want to do another one. Pic frame. Corner...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]