Garlic sausage 15#deer 15#pork Mix in blender 3cups water 1 1/2cups minced garlic 1/2 cup pepper 3/4 cup coriander 1cup tenderquick 1/2 cup...
For a country sausage I just remove the eggs hash browns and syrup.
Breakfast sausage.... 20# deer 20# pork In blender mix 3 cups water 1 cup tenderquick 1/4 cup salt 1/2 cup coarse ground black pepper 8 tsp minced...
I now use beef in place of deer in my sausage since I quit hunting but I will say deer in the recipies.
Everyone thinks that truck tires that are blown alongside the road were retread. Actually 70% of the blowouts are on virgin tires.
I tinkered and tinkered and could never get it. For what they were selling for a couple years ago made me wish I had not sold it 10 years ago for...
Used to have a sks Chinese years ago and sold it when I got out of shooting. It always would stovepipe the last round. Could never fix the...
Will Grizzly's Paw share or is he a KGB sausage master?
RNT it (RedNeckTech) heavy duty expanded metal like catwalk material.
I am looking to share sausage recipes. I will post mine when I get home. Just hope some of you are not as secretive as my uncle who made the...
Jealous.....good lookin meal and made in cast iron. My cast is demoted to the basement bc Mama won't learn to cook with it cuz I won't let her...
In windy ND I have grown to like the dryer vents that go thru the wall and take a 90* turn up. They have a plastic shroud to protect them and an...
RNT...RedNeckTech HBU...HillBillyUniversity Cobble...what you learn to do at both institutions above Potato digger...name of guy that...
Not sure of tire size but I have bought trailer only tires. Put 4 15" tires on my camper this spring for 320 $.
I'm really tempted to find square tube big enuf to fit over my trailer tail lights weld some mesh over one end then tack it to the trailer. It...
I appreciate all the compliments, however they weren't the goal of the post. I just hope to inspire random happnins of nice. I am not made of...
If we can get forest green pull over in 3XL TALL I wood take one. Will theybe FHC logo, got wood, or women love men with wood.
How about mutant big guys. Will there be an option for 3xl tall. I'm not tiny and hope other big boys will request so we can have a chance to order.
Thanks. I have a box store 8 lb maul that I have been using and it splits ok but after a couple hours I start to feel it. Just nervous that...
R there any downsides to the x27. I hear praises but there must be some downsides.