I will ask the experts here. Since I mentioned the FHC at work I was asked a question. I honestly could not answer him and am now curious. Can...
As I scrolled down and saw the closeup there was thunder in my tummy. Waiting at least 1/2hr til my grub is dun....will just drool over ur pic...
The first thing to happen if should I ever decide to leave my job is grow a beard. I miss it so much but am not allowed to have facial hair for...
Tell him to donate it to Rockefeller center for the Christmas tree. They can have it if they come get it.
Just became gramps for the second time yesterday. Just hope I can ever be able to achieve the same level of greatness that my grandparents set...
Week ago or so mama asked what I am always looking at on my phone,:( porn!??. I laughed and said no but it does deal with me getting wood;) she...
This reminds me of the news cast a few years back. Man mauled by Rottweiler. ..while trying to brush the dog's teeth. I have had a rottie and...
I wonder what the history books will say about what went wrong so bad that one of the greatest countries in all history fell apart. Why did the...
What I wood put on my bucket list. Have a woodshop to tinker in. Have a cabin out in the countryside. Be ahead of css wood for when I can't...
Looks like you need to limb the wood before you bring it into the house. That limbing next to the firebox getted some leaves in ur soup;)
Mama just reminded me of when she worked at a exotic hobby farm and a guy came in and did not realize what kinda place it was and his first words...
Red tailed hawk musta been tryn to dive for a mouse and didn't see my kenworth sneaking up on the same mouse. Outa the sky and into my grill he...
Forgot to put the - sign in on the longitudinal coordinate and initially was shown as a resident of Manchuria.
Just got done with butchering a hog and the country sausage mr oink made is to die for. Just had my first ring of sausage an hour ago. And yes...
Super powered laxatives work wonders for coughs....cuz you don't dare cough:)
Call in Phil Robertson
Not too bad 12*, -11* with windchill. Just got 1st snow for the season 2". Only 81* from windchill to couch temp:)
As for he/she it is easily determined just by looking at the back of the vehicle. If there is nuthin hanging she's a her, if you fueled at a...
You know it is cold when the wife accidentally key scratches her vehicle with her nipples.
Onion sausage 15 # deer 15 # pork 1/2 cup pepper 1/2 cup powdered mustard 1cup tenderquick 1cup onion flakes Mix together and refrigerate...