I love a spoonful in a batch of coleslaw. Then the slaw goes on top of a pulled pork samich. Droolin now.
Enlighten me...contaminated. With what, botulism, ebola, herpes? Will it not burn er what???? Or is it just that they are using too much...
My parents were in their camper this summer when a storm broke a "branch" off a cottonwood and landed it across their bedroom. Nobody got hurt...
Thanks all for the likes. I think I may have scored a barn that I can scrounge off of. Need to go look but sounds promising. A neat sage almost...
Thanks for the tips. Wondering if I could find some soft maple or boxelder if they wood work since they are in my area?
I have thought about trying wood carving. Thinking about just grabbing a branch while out camping and making neat stuff but have no clue where to...
I wonder how'd u make it. Only use hind legs er what. And mama bear is sayin not in her kitchen. I'm sayin she can't always patrol for me:)
First step of the process...talk to your insurance agent and cover all bases weather u do it or hire it out.
Good point. I am unsure of if it is a top vent or an out the back vent on the stove. I have never heard of any weight limit on pipe on a stove...
Just looked at the link and they look neat. Do you just cut off layers til it fits over ur pipe?
Ok I'm pickin up what yur layin down now.
Back a couple posts CoalReaper said he went thru roof with rubber boot and silicone to go thru the roof???? Am I not following...wouldn't the...
Mama bear or I guess grandmama bear now always tells me that my hair is going from my head to my ears faster and faster with each grand kid...
The auger pipe is painted from about 1958 no zink on it but a lot of faded red paint and rust. I suggested to get the pipe sand blasted or build...
Are all meds off the table? Not sure on age but dramamine motion sick pills make ya nappy. I'm fairly sure xanax and snort of whiskey are out.....
Our Ozzy did the same with the show the squirrel squishers when it was nail trimmin time.
Gunna hijack the thread for a minute....does anyone have advice for finding a used propane frigermaker. Lookin for full sized frig to keep out at...
Any reason u went stainless and howd u go thru the roof. I'm jealous of the both of ya gettin a heated outbuilding to work in.
PS. I now have the most beautiful 2 granddaughters on the planet. One is 2 and the other is just over 24 hours:)
If it is the building I'm thinkin the pipe would be about 18' or so and gunna go thru about 6' at the top of those cement square things with...