Elm that is still living???? Is that variety dutch elm disease resistant or has it not hit there? I can't think of any live elm in my area. DED...
Or go get a second set of rims and do like the old steam tractors and weld bands over them and some traction lugs on the bands.
Non OSHA approved answers to follow. ... Remove cab Lower air pressure in tires to squat them a bit Hit it fast enough n she will fit Rub bacon...
I am a creature of habit and have never ventured from standard straight edged blades. Those of you who have serrated blades on an EDC why do you...
[ATTACH]
Do you guys sharpen your own and if you do what do you use? I use diamond stones. Have a Smith's fine and a HF tool 4 grit stone block and can...
My EDC is a Gerber clip point standard edge EZ out Gator. Had it for 13 yrs now.
Nice hearing all the different good qualities of woods that I don't have access to. My local trees to blend wood be... Ash for splitting- the...
I did the hick thing and went to the local farm and ranch supply store and bought a calf sled. Not sure if this Viking thing is like that or not....
Since we are from all over and have differing climate and conditions...If you were the almighty and could mix and match trees to make the ultimate...
I am thankful for finding the FHC. This group is one of the few places that I feel the people are genuinely good people. Even if we disagree we...
I picked up a 8# truper fg handle brand new for $38. Used it for the last year and no complaints.
I like that carnivore carvin too!
Tree was nicknamed Grandpa.
750 yr old oak declared as national monument in Poland falls victim to arson. I admit that trees have fallen to my hand but to deface a national...
That is just blasphemous to wash kraut. You don't even cook it just crack a jar open and enjoy. Back in my misspent youth kraut juice the...
83 chev ElCamino 275000 hard teenage miles when I got rid of her. 82 GMC 258000 when odometer quit working..figure roughly 275000 on him and...
Zip as in .... what shuld I add to kick it up a notch
45 min NW of Jamestown ND...small town called Carrington.
Ya a buncha Germans and Scandinavians we are so nuthin too exotic. However we Germans do consider sauerkraut a condiment-side dish-spice all...