Mr. Bunion you are close enough that I will say you got it. I work at the largest pasta factory in North America. We on a everything clicks day...
But the true FHC movie scene is Chevy Chase fixing the newel post with a chainsaw!
Today I was part of noodling about 350,000 lbs of noodles. And just to think today was a slow day there are times we get closer to 450,000 lbs....
I'll keep my eyes open!
Mmmmmm
[ATTACH]
Y'all got it wrong. Those stains are another side effect just like twisted and curly grain. Its from aliens landing and residual radiation...
Just wondering who all are the types of trees that you have found that can get curly grain. Why does it get curly. I have found a sugar maple...
We have not been struck by EAB yet so our stands of ash are healthy yet. I try to only cut dead to get use from them knowing that too soon there...
My poplar is ez to split but it is not tulip poplar. Mine is more like aspen. I mostly split Green Ash and love it for hardwood that is easy to...
In response to jetjr about pressure while stone sharpening. I find with my diamondstone that it is better to concentrate on full and consistent...
Ouch!!!!!!! And as President Bill said "I can feel your pain".
Anyone remember the SNL skit with church lady showing how switching a couple letters around Santa was really Satan.
Back from my hunting days and my buddy's dad was a reloader. He swore the most important thing to prevent powder from deteriorating was to keep...
It is easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission...just tell the patrolman that your buddy with the dump truck is teaching you to drive a big...
Once again I know it is ash but after a few nights of -0º and one of them was down to -24º , had to do it just to convince myself that I am not...
Thinkin on gittin a Kershaw whirlwind blackwash. I have not used or known anyone that has had either the speedsafe or blackwash. Whats the good...
Just my observations on a wood that is already easy to split...ash... However I am curious as to the opinions of all. I think wood just pops...
Contest will be guess how many splits are in the HH. The closest without going over wins. Prize will be a round of willow.
Is that what you call a FHC breast augmentation...getting a little more cleavage between the breasts?