I hope the weather holds out and doesn't go sideways on you. Merry Christmas.
We will be burning up a storm, the weather network is forecasting -28 C (about -20 F) for Christmas morning. The go to wood is poplar and pine,...
Kind of like oil furnace problems lol
I thought the dust was settled myself a ways back. A few dogs nipping at my ankle is all. I think the OP was venting, and I think I was sounding...
Very true, just saying it might not have a pleasant......aroma.:D
I have some wood in my pile that looks like that, it was pushed down by the rm and sat for a few years. While I wouldn't take it inside and handle...
I guess you figured me out then hineyman. I guess the world owes you something as well.
Or even a $1000 beater, the more color/rust/noise, the better! My neighbor has that exact truck, an old early eighties Chevy. Let's just say, he...
You don't actually know me, so don't profess to know what I think, feel, or how I treat my family.
I'm not judging him harshly at all, just giving my opinion, which is what he asked for in the first post. I don't mind if my thoughts run contrary...
If you can't pick up what he's putting down in post #1 & #7, I can't make you understand it.
We probably are very different. I don't think the world owes me a darn thing. Why didn't you cut down the trees, and save them the cost of a...
Well, it's their trees to do what they want with them. I'd bet you'd have got the whole lot of them if you had cut them down yourself. Why do you...
Maybe not cold enough yet to notice the difference?
The 17 is definitely shallow, and no sense trying to push it too hard or you coal up too quick.
Who does that?? Just kidding! If we had ccw up here, I'd have one to go for every occasion.
Your mileage may vary, and do at your own risk. Like I say, maybe the air control on mine is looser than normal, but it really cuts the air. It...
The thing with my stove, is the baffles shield the top of the stove so well, I only get about 350-380 F on a good burn. It throws the heat out the...
Hey, guys, was bored so I thought I'd show a pic of my "Super Cruise" mod to the air lever on my Englander 17-VL. I bought the stove last year,...
It would be an interesting thread to see the different view points on this.