This guy is A-ok. As for the members drinking on my behalf.....:sleeping::pain:
Happy New Year to all.
If I was American, I believe I'd still be an alcoholic.:D I climbed out of the bottle about 11 years ago for my own reasons, so maybe some of my...
I haven't been west of Edmonton or Calgary for some years now. Sure is beautiful country all over in your direction.
Is this a trick question, where a guy from BC asks a flatlander from Sask. any easy, yet un-answerable geographic question?:whistle: What is...
So....is that a cave in the one photo?
You're not the only guy to go about it that way. :D
One thing I will say about small chips, is they work good depending on the situation. I tried (and succeeded) smoking hard boiled eggs that had...
I burn mostly seasoned white poplar....I know everyone hates it,:picard: but it throws some decent heat, and sure can gallop.
Nothing to add, but want to see where this goes. We never bothered treating because we went through so much HHO before the wood stove. The longest...
:coffee:
That's how it seems for me as well. Like the good old 4 barrel carbs, use a lot more gas for a bit more performance.
That's the thing I'm wondering about my stove, you can run it hard so the flames are blasting up between the baffles, and the stove top won't go...
How crazy are the flames in your stove with a settled in normal burn? Do they stay in the box, or does a lot of flame shoot up and out the top...
I cut some willow (yes, can actually be used for smoking!) "pucks" off of local trees with the chainsaw, probably 4" rounds, and about 2" high....
Usually a quick wipe with a rag and marker will stick, but your way works without a marker, or a rag!
We sure have it rough living in first world countries.:thumbs:
Definitely have a point, I can feed the fire machine bigger wood the colder it gets.
I don't think I'd lose any sleep over how it looks. You should see my stove glass..... Colder weather might clean it up anyways, as the same...
If I throw a dodgy piece in the back of the stove, my bricks may turn dark for a bit, but the fire takes care of it. Are you burning a bit cool or...