It was some years back I had 17 or 21 bricks of 22 rimfire ammo, and would buy more every now and then. Fast forward in time, the stocks well...
I think bobdog was at beer-o clock when he posted.:D Or expensive horse problems.:rofl: :lol:
Must be a weather station thing. The Weather Network does this so often, it's almost hilarious.
The lowest I've paid in the last 6? months was 82.9 cents/liter. Currently at 89.9 cents/liter at the pump. I think diesel was 95 cents/liter.
The missus helps me with the wood sometimes. But she gives 'er pretty good, and then it seems like work.:D
Cost effective would be a better description? Exercise with something to show for? Your time for the things you do, for yourself, is truly...
I never did look into the price of the splined tool, reading on the internet lead me to believe they cost more than a few $$$, and shipping is...
I'm kicking myself for not getting a wood stove 10 years ago. Never could have guessed how big a difference heat wise and money wise it would...
My saw didn't have any caps either, I just assumed they came with from the factory, and the dealer forgot to reinstall when he fired up my saw...
That's where I wonder if he even did bring it to a dealer though. Dealers can pull the caps and tune the saw without voiding warranty. I don't run...
It's kind of a bad situation for her that's for sure. Even with your mild weather (compared to up here) foraging will still be difficult for her,...
If it falls anywhere besides on your head, that's a victory. Everything else is just gravy.:thumbs:
Thanks for that. I have the 240, which I believe is similar, and have had good luck after I tuned it. For the most part, people seem to hate these...
Total thread derail, but I see you have a Husky 235. How do you like it?
That El Nino fella disappeared for a few days but he came back. I kicked the dogs out this morning, and it felt like early March when I opened the...
I like the temps he's giving as well. Not even 300 F on the sides of the stove.....not even 120 F two feet up the stove pipe. Honest as the day is...
This video may answer the first one. [MEDIA] But I have to go find a funny stove video I watched awhile back. It's a gooder. And here it is....
And it very well could be a different problem. I experienced this same problem with my own saw (mentioned in another post) so that's the first...
I'm all for informative videos. I don't think the one I mentioned qualifies. I have a little Husky 240 that had a bog /lean out that developed...
You ever been looking at random chainsaw videos, and come across something like this? [MEDIA] I watched it and thought, richen up the H and...