[MEDIA] I don't have a clue what is being said in any video, but that's besides the point.
Anyone come across any good chainsaw cutting competition videos? I stumbled across a few last night, nothing special, but a few have some...
I was way past my line too lol.
I busted up about 3 wheelbarrows of green poplar yesterday, -30 C (-20 F) and man o man, does the weather help a guy along or what. They were all...
Put up your stop watch or I-phone timer near the screen and time it, I did, and it's way more than 2 seconds.
Anywhere from -15 to +15 C ( 5-60 F) is my comfort range. I only find the cold bothersome for the fact I heat up so quick, and have to dress...
Yup, 4.5 to 5 seconds faster (for the second saw) on my timer. That Dolmar must have a good sharp chain too, not sure if that's what gave it such...
That's a neat tidbit of information. Funny how you hear the expression but never knew the real meaning.
My apologies if I have made you a sad panda.;)
This is what my push it means.:rofl: :lol: [MEDIA] Seriously though, my version of pushing it would be leaving it rage a bit long on start up...
That's an insanely good price, even more so if you can find "the load" for them.
It's -31 C right now, supposed to be -41 C with the wind in the morning. I'm running both the stove and the furnace...feels like my face is gonna...
It had been tinkered with/refurbished somewhat by the older fella I got it from, it's not bone stock from the 70's. If the hole in the floor is...
It's been a long time since I was under there and looked, but it's probably a 2"x 8" hole/vent type thing. I never worried about it, thinking...
That has got to be the worst draft bar none in the whole place.
Hey guys, thought I'd throw this question out and maybe catch a response or two. I live in an old trailer, with an old oil furnace, I believe...
How about when I tried my hand at directional felling (aka make tree go where I want, not where it wants) and had a 90 percent success rate. You...
Nice looking rifle. I have one of the m91/30 versions,and a M38 carbine. How to Recognize Different Variations of Mosin Nagant Rifles
I thought wood stoves in a bedroom was against code?
Action packed and crammed with good advice!:thumbs: