And that's why I have Popeye forearms, and Horkn does not.:rofl: :lol:
I thought that was a Marlin xt-22 at first glance.
I've had good luck with Savage rimfire anything. Not much of a "looker" as far as rifles go, but they always seem to be accurate budget rifles....
I wish I was more articulate and/or could type quicker, I'd try to get you there. I'm relatively new to saws (only got into wood burning last...
Except maybe for the gals shooting guns they have no business shooting, without having been given proper instruction...they get a pass.
Live dangerously.:D Yeah, I'd need some boots too.
Well that's disappointing. I was going to make a few to see if they burn decently.
How did they burn compared to wood?
Some people have no common sense lol
[ATTACH] Here's our princess, F-150 XLT 4x4 with the 5.4 guzzlematic (Triton) I'm not sure how much wood was on there, but the front end of the...
A little creativity and you'd be off to the races. I'd have to look and see how his attaches, but I know where it hooks to the sled, the bar can...
Up here, you're on "the list" if you own firearms. If you own handguns/AR's you're really on the list.
Dad has a bigger version of that sled you have there, but it has a two armed drawbar (for lack of better description) that attaches front...
We had a wood stove when I was growing up, but mom and dad got a house built in my teens, and that was the end of that. Later in life I had...
What was the cause of this misfortune?
I never did get around to trying this yet, but I will eventually. I have way too much beeswax/parafin/candle/crayon/alox voodoo mix for my own...
I'd try one out if they were available for $50 around here.
I'm not familiar with the little saw you've mentioned, but does it have an adjustable carb? My dad has a Stihl 170 and the only thing you can...
An interesting cover in my opinion. [MEDIA] And for the purists. [MEDIA]
This song mentions Scranton. Big hill? Fact or fiction? [MEDIA] Tractors and firewood? Not a fail but holy cow they're loaded! [MEDIA]