I think my stove is 3.6-3.8 an hour. Geez.....might as well burn tires with those numbers.:picard:
They mention you fellas half way through the article, stating that these restrictions are becoming common place in the USA.:eek: I will say (this...
I heard the economy was in the gutter there, but perhaps health reasons, family? Who knows.
Maybe I'll take a few pics tomorrow to determine my MM path.
Just lobbing the ball back, no worries.:thumbs: One of my first jobs (many years ago!) was working for a Greek man, who owned a Pizza place, and...
I don't understand why some people don't understand what capitalization, run on sentences, punctuation, or the difference between America and...
First chainsaw I've owned, and it just seemed like a gasket should be there. Shows what I know.:D
I saw mention of this on other forums and facebook etc. Must be something in the water down that way.:loco: :crazy:
Well, I'm not "exactly" sure I'm missing a part, but part #7, behind it so to speak. I'm wondering why there's not a twin to part #6, behind that...
On a typical saw, is there a gasket between the muffler and backing plate, and then another one between the cylinder head (where the exhaust port...
Thanks guys, at least I have a place to start now. Maybe I can free up an extra 1/10th horsepower or more on the mule.:saw: :thumbs:
Sorry if the title isn't clear. I'm wondering if there's any place to find a list or chart of sorts, to find compatible parts that fit on...
The missus has one of those pink laminate stocked 10/22 with a 18"? barrel, and it's dead nuts reliable. I also have the Marlin Model 60, and I...
That's a lousy situation for them.
We had a case of stolen valor up here in Canada, a really pathetic one (as if they aren't all pathetic). Some guy over in Quebec or Ontario was...
What's your father in law run for a saw?
One thing I might add pertaining to the adjustment of the H setting. In many videos (even the link I provided earlier on) they always have a guy...
I apologize as well for thread drift.
I didn't get my trucker body by eating spinach n salad!
I would leave it stock myself (to save for the next saw), unless you just have to tinker. The original chain might not be anything special, but...