Sorry about your loss man
Very nice!
Sorry for your loss Scotty, but at least now your grandma has another loved one as a companion. Enjoy the hard work and beautiful evening as I'm...
Lots on the honey do list today. Landfill, tree dump, moved furniture, paid some bills and picked up brake pads for the truck before I was able to...
I've been doing vinyl. Second time now. Not much of a curve, I'd suggest to watch your finish cuts on the trim though. That can make or break a...
[MEDIA] Just stumbled across my favorite early Mats song. Pure energy!
[MEDIA]
Yeah... I'm an early morning guy. Had safety glasses and ear protection, but I was kind of hungry so not having mask worked out ok. :) Where the...
Good man!
Maybe a little, Id like to buck, split and put up some of the apple and locust I snagged and I should start of cutting cookies for my niece's...
So after you get that all done Saturday morning, what are you going to do in the afternoon? :) Wow....that's a list!!!
How did I miss an opportunity to post a clip from the Holy Grail!? [MEDIA]
Hehe...was I too subtle again?
Scumbags indeed...preying on the naive and gullible. I'd like to kick the people who send these scams right in the shins. And when I say...
So is the stove and insulation meant for the cottage or is it for your garage? Any pics of your cottage? I picked up a treated 2x8 to frame the...
Got up early and watered the new trees, raked the front yard (sycamore sure are messy) and cut my crawlspace opening wider before work. A one...
[MEDIA] Awesome live album