Me too!!!
Insert joke about "toe" truck here. Seriously good luck man!
After news like that I'd probably be a bit out of it .
Great to hear man!
I hope they can save it...this really sucks!
Besides a lot of wasted time and effort that we paid for? :)
Not always...but too often you are right.
I probably would have done it too. Taught to suck it up and work through the pain. Really sucks though.
The toe?
Say what??? National Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Day
I was wondering about that...I've lived here my whole life and never heard of Avocado Iowa. :)
Dang...did you honk as you went through Iowa. There are a bunch of us on FHC that would have waved. :)
Sat down with a beer and some potato soup to watch the Packers play at the Hall of Fame game. Just found out they cancelled the game because of...
Lol. She was, like the other two in that picture above, a rescue dog and is 13. We'về had her about 3.5 years now and still haven't figured out...
Sweet. How much of the garage will be a workshop?
Only 2 weeks left? I guess summer is about over then. How much time do you get for a summer break?
My "green" bride has always wanted a rain barrel. So this morning I built the platform for it. To be extra green everything but a few screws and...
Good morning all. Starting out cloudy but it still should be a great day. Off to church this morning. It's been a week or two or maybe three since...
In the eloquent words of Beavis and Butthead..."fire, fire, fire!!" [IMG]
That really can be rough, when there is a divide or distance between someone you lose. It's hard sometimes to be ok with not feeling much. I was...