Uggh, how's the toe doing?
We got an inch of rain early this am. It was so dry you could never tell the rain hit the ground now.
Pizzed off my mother in law last night. She will routinely send texts, especially group texts out from 10 PM to midnight. No emergency, nothing...
Something tells me that is not the first time Mr. King has played a guitar. :)
Great idea...hey you should be a moderator or something...want me to put a good word in with Scotty Overkill? :)
After clicking on his name, there is tab that says "start a conversation". Welcome to FHC!
Thank you Lord for this day and the days that have come before it. Help us to use the strength you given each of us to overcome the hurdles we...
+2 I have a poly one....works great for mulch.
Thanks to you and all who commented! You are right there are some weird laws about collecting rain water out there. I researched them and Oregon...
Wow...impressive! Can you post some pics of your system?
I think I posted this before but Slim does an awesome mellow instrumental. [MEDIA]
Imteresting. On first blush I would guess using the space for added insulation (if that's an option) would be better bang for the buck. I...
Thing...thang...thung...theng...hmmmm, can't think of anything else. :)
Nice score..and welcome to the neighborhood!
...and now for completely different. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA] A little more Bob Mould of Huskerdu fame
My punk mellowed out a bit. [MEDIA]
I will. I was always taught the employees first....without them a company is nothing.
I've got to count my blessings that we don't have a company that you and yooperdave are talking about.
Why do you need to give it away?