A great win-win. Teaching youth about helping others and getting out into nature. Good job sir! Have fun!
Making a ham/egg English muffin before I head out to help my oldest move. 3.5 hour trip in front of me, and I will be crossing my fingers the...
Nice list indeed!
[IMG] My bride brought home a great surprise for me. German inspired beer and Danish cheese! I'm a lucky man! Sam Adams does a really good...
Thanks. Those little jobs seem to take up so much time and it doesn't seem like you have much to show for it, but a man's gotta do...what a man's...
I didn't get as much done as I was hoping but crossed off a few things on my to do list. New rear tires on the truck at Wallyworld this morning....
Wow...lots of work done! I'd say it was well worth the cost. Good wood and good memories, including helping out those people in the car. :)
Brian...my heart goes out to you sir. Thanks for sharing your story that I'm sure is tough to revisit at times. Glad to see you're back here...
So is that why you framed my picture? If so, why do you take it to the shooting range with you, and draw a bullseye on it?
Home from work. Fire in the firepit on a nice cool night, looking at the stars and watching for satellites. Watched the Vikings play the Bengals...
Heck yeah...if my mother in law sent texts like that she could text me to the wee hours of the morning!
Very cool. :)
That would be a pretty good day for me...I probably would have managed to cut off a finger instead of the tie rod. :)
Dog hair...I personalize my vehicles with dog hair from 4 shedding dogs. :)
Good point....I think I will find an old piece and chip it down to the size of the 4x4 so it doesn't affect the area loaded and I can still do my...
I wish it were that interesting. It's just a small fixer upper...upper...upper in the middle of town. My wife dubbed it the lodge because it's...
Great point. I'm actually using it as an experiment. What can I say, I'm a nerd. It's a hard packed area because of the construction of the...
Awesome! Now I know who can help me when I do that to the lodge :)
Oh do tell!!!! :)
Bummer. Take care and don't make anything worse by overdoing it.