At least it's not a complete loss, only half of its flat. The other half is still round. :)
A coworker gave me 5 oak samplings grown from acorns, 3 years ago. I have 4 left. Hopefully someone can give me a little advice. I was wondering...
Like an apple...hehe. :) Haven't try one yet actually, was going to wait until I could if they were ready.
Well said and really glad you're here!
Wow. What kind of work do you do Beetle-Kill
....and here I am thinking the opposite. You wouldn't have to pay me, just pay for the avgas!
Beautiful night. Sitting by the fire pit, my bride reading the paper, me surfing FHC while drinking a Blue Moon Belgian White.
We have an apple tree and this year is really the first good year for apples. My bride planted it but doesn't remember what varietal it is. Can...
Had an appointment with a doctor after work about the stress from a long day. The doctors name....Dr. Maul. 7 or 8 rounds of Hackberry was his...
Wow..ugly. Stay safe!
I stumbled across a bunch of videos where they expose these morons. Not sure how I feel about it being illegal. I'm not big on adding laws to our...
Awesome. Good chance I'm falling asleep to that. So peaceful. :)
I think Star Gazer was commenting in general. I wouldn't take offense. I've been burning for a number of years but there are guys/gals here that...
Awesome having you. A few rules though: 1. Do NOT mention the word "thong" around Eric VW 2. Always remember to wipe your feet before entering...
Lol....I was thinking the same thing. I guess we are all wood nerds at heart!
I really like classical...it offsets my punk side. [MEDIA]
Got my daughter moved today. Went pretty well all in all and it was good to be around all three of them again. My two boys are sitting in the...
Hmmm, what exactly did you personalize?? It kind of looks stock to me. :) Pretty sweet, can you tell us about it?
You betcha! We had the windows open last night it was so cool.
Aha!!! Now we know who was really doing all the hard work! :)