I'm glad this is a "safe" place away from politics, rude language and in fighting. Every where else we go during the day has plenty of that...
Agreed with cnice_37....good stuff. So what's the background behind filleting by Coleman light? Brings back good memories?
Nice work Canadian border VT! Great stacks. Glad you've benefitted from FHC because you've certainly gone out your way to help others! Welcome...
Awesome pics Paul bunion. Thanks for sharing!
Funny, I just listened to an old time radio show. It was "Our Miss Brooks" from 1950. One of the characters was reciting information that the...
Just had a Sam Adam's Oktoberfest last night...good stuff. I do like my Leinies too, [IMG] But my favorite has to be Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen....
First off welcome to FHC! Do you split/burn yourself so you have experience or is this a completely new venture? I ask because it's not for the...
Wow...you might want to make sure all your insurance has been paid up...first you bằng up your toe and now your finger. Ouch man!
Haha....by well fed you mean portly? My wife loves to feed the dogs a little too much! :)
Posted this elsewhere, but thought it was interesting to see the structure of the round barn at our local fairgrounds. [IMG]
Absolutely....she's a hard working dog! :)
That can be true...the stuff I've split can make you work for it small or big. Like you said, elm is a great wood to heat with. Kind of a...
I may do that if she doesn't want it down sooner. Limbs have lost a lot of bark. Plus it's not too big so it should split fairly well...as far as...
Maddie tagged along with me when I stopped at a job site today. While I worked she helped the neighboring farmer by doing a yield survey. [IMG]...
I occasionally help a relative with clearing some trees along a creek that runs through some farmgound. It's the same place that I've been...
Now that's a nice surprise!
Good to have you on board! Lots of wood stove and OWB people here to share the fun and pain with!
Thanks for the info...and no thank you on the critters. :)
Thanks guys. On the top tree I was thinking I'd prune the right one and on the bottom tree I'd prune the left one. Since this is out in the back...
Hmmm, wonder if someone like clemsonfor would have an idea?