Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 33⁰/45⁰ sunny I'm hoping to be able to bring wood to the deck rack. My stamina this week has been...
If'n it smells like root beer, then it's Sassafras.
The biggest bird I've seen so close to the house. It stuck around long enough for pictures [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A broad winged hawk, I believe
Good rainy morning, members. 32⁰/49⁰ no sun kind of day. Showers off/on through the day. More Melting! Mrs MikeInMa got new glasses...
I'll find put more about the extraction on Friday. I gave no real details, at the moment.
Good morning, members. Another nice day, 34⁰/50⁰ sunny. More melting! A check-in with my dentist this morning. His main concern is with the...
Good to know, thanks! The infusion folks suggested yogurt, which we already have in the fridge. I'll look for Florajen. :salute:
Good morning, members. Spring type of day ahead. 33⁰/53⁰ sunny. more melting!! The tooth pain is gone. The swelling and infection...
Stanley? [ATTACH] From - Stanley Axes
I cracked it open. Mixed it 2/3 store brand cocktail sauce, 1/3 horseradish. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks to all for the suggestions!
Well.. the problem tooth was root canal'd a number of years ago. Extraction is the suggested direction. I have an appointment with an oral...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 26⁰/44⁰ more melting! I woke up yesterday with the left side of my face swollen and a painful tooth....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 26⁰/40⁰ more melting! No plans for the day. Be safe Be healthy
Shrimp cocktail with a garden salad on tap for Sunday. [ATTACH]