Our winter camping trip starts this coming Sunday 3/9, for four nights. Cabin reservations for back in February, were already made by a...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Blustery day ahead. 27⁰/45⁰ gusty winds. Sunny. I need to bring wood to the deck rack. I'd like it to be pretty...
Good morning, members. Spring-like day ahead. 50⁰/56⁰ dewpt - 50⁰ Heavy rains from overnight. ~1 inch. That took care of any leftover...
X2
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 40⁰/54⁰ heavy rains tonight. Not much snow/ice left. Mostly just where it was piled up. I'll be...
No sandals?
And, arresting officer was a Christian.
:rofl: :lol:
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 24⁰/48⁰ some clouds. Yesterday's morning walk felt so good, I'll do it again today. Grocery...
Good morning, members. Still winter here. 10⁰/31⁰ sunny. Less windy. I'm hoping to go for a walk this morning. I need to get back to moving...
"Every 3 year plan begins with a single split!" -- MikeinMa. :cool:
Good morning, members. Winter returned. 15⁰/33⁰ breezy. About 3pm yesterday it was sunny and 55⁰. An hour later it was 35⁰ and snowing...
It's that time of year.. [MEDIA]
My woodyard has been like that. frozen slush. Any kind of added traction under foot, is the way to go!
Nice score! What year?
Good morning, members. Nice spring-like day ahead 38⁰/55⁰ chance of showers. I had a decent night's sleep. I'm meeting an ex-coworker over...
The oral surgeon went ahead and pulled the tooth. Glad to have it gone. Should not impact my winter camping trip. :banana: Material packed in...
They let you get that close???:whistle:
The local drive-in had that spinning playground thing. It also had the taller bell-shaped one that kids would run around on the inside avoiding...