[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 37⁰/63⁰ filtered sun A this-n-that kind of day. I strained the Achilles heel on my right foot...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 34⁰ /54⁰ sunny I have an annual Dr appointment this morning. I have camping gear needing to be...
I was happy to say good bye to it.
Up high between cheek and gum. Bicuspid tooth
I feel your pain. I went through a tooth extraction a few weeks ago, due to an infection. I was on heavy antibiotics both orally and via IV....
I'd be happy to have access to that size wood, for personal use. If no $'s are involved, then even better!
All five of us got up to and back from the cabin without issue. Most everywhere we went was very icy, requiring extra traction underfoot. In...
Good late morning, members. We returned from the White mtns with all body parts intact and undamaged. Very icy wherever we went. Extra ice...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead, less windy. 25⁰/48⁰ sunny Final packing then hitting the road at 7am heading to the White mountains...
Slow and steady wins the race.
Nice looking truck. Way to break it in!
RIP NJ.
Thanks for the local report!
Good morning, members. Windy day ahead. 27⁰/38⁰ sunny. Last day for camping prep. I'll head to the grocery store for Last minute items....
I think they are mooning the camera.
Thanks! I'm about 4hrs south of the White Mtns, and 30 miles west of Boston. The ground is bare here. We're hearing that there's an icy/crusty...
Two blues and a downy. [ATTACH]
One less thing on the "to-get" list. [ATTACH]
https://youtube.com/shorts/lWIp8kd1Q40?feature=shared