Ooops... Don't be that guy [MEDIA]
I'm planning a simple breakfast. Fried egg, ham, and cheese sandwich on an English Muffin. Side of melon. Lots of pepper on the Egg MacMike!
Can't be too safe. Downed trees and branches can contribute to brush fires. Good luck securing access!
Good luck maintaining the 3yr amount! It feels good to get there and then maintain. Congrats!
Good morning, members. Winter feel in the air. 27⁰/42⁰ breezy day. sunny. Lots of potential for interior solar gain. We're meeting with our...
https://youtube.com/shorts/mRtSvGCJrn4?feature=shared
X2. Maybe a sign near your smoke wood offering to barter BBQ for wood. A few logistical thoughts would get-er-dun.
Good morning, members. Nice spring day ahead. 32⁰/60⁰ clouds building. A good day to open a few windows. possible showers tonight. I'll...
You're not trying. You're doing! :salute: :tip:
Good morning, members. Heavy rains overnight. Wrapping up in a few hours. cold air moving in. 44⁰/48⁰ We're taking mom for an Echo-cariogram...
Good morning, members. Soggy and foggy today. 39⁰/55⁰ overcast I'll be visiting mom this morning. Twice a year, there's a health plan phone...
While pulling 5&6 year red oak, I've just been stacking the loose bark. [ATTACH] I suspect it'll be used up in campfires.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 29⁰/55⁰ sunny Not much on the to-do list. I've been trying to stay off my feet to give the strained...
Good morning, members. After a day of showers, we get to dry out today. 35⁰/55⁰ sunny. I have an eye Dr appointment this morning. Then...
Beans are a camping staple! It was 61⁰ inside each morning. Low 20's outside. quite comfortable. The cabin had foam insulation sprayed on...
Pictures available. They will help with insomnia. Winter-2025
Good St Patrick's day morning, members. Rainy day all day. 55⁰/57⁰ I have a follow-up with the oral surgeon this afternoon. I've not had any...
The storm front arrives here after midnight. We're lucky it's not severe, but >1.5 I names of rain is expected. Best of luck to those affected...
The 1st sounds of early Spring have arrived here. Ask an Expert: What is a pinkletink? - The Martha's Vineyard Times
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 45⁰/66⁰ foggy and showers. Heavy rain tonight into tomorrow. ~1.5in. We're going to meet with...