Get a quonset hut! [ATTACH]
Many hands!!! Well done,
Today, it's a pot of homemade chicken soup. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Rainy day, raw. 32⁰/42⁰ foggy We had fun at the birthday party. Saw some folks that we hadn't seen for awhile. I...
I use the saw that starts.
Good morning, members. Rainy weekend here. today - 44⁰/37⁰ gets cooler/raw as the day goes on. We'll be going to my BIL's 60th birthday...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 35⁰/55⁰ some clouds Along with some light yard work, I'll be moving some wood up to the deck rack....
Only funny when it's not you https://youtube.com/shorts/20hHs5NYMKc?feature=shared
A cold? Chicken soup time!
Agreed. I'm still bringing wood to the deck rack
Good morning, members. I seem to be on a 3am wakeup schedule. I think it's because I'm hearing the oil furnace kick on. Decent day ahead....
A pilot, eh? Well, I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Yum. Looks about right!
We had hoped to reshape the band into a heart, but it turns out the ring was platinum, clad with gold.. It was too hard to have reshaped. [ATTACH]
Nicely done! Excellent reuse of the tubs!
Overnight lows are in the 30's this week. If no sun, then a small fire keeps the chill away. Burning red oak. Will probably start...
Good morning, members. I'm sure there'll be catch-up activities. Cool day ahead. 31⁰/50⁰ overcast. Chance of showers later today. We had...
It's back? :D Thanks to all involved!
That's where the bodies are hidden. :D
I saw one here a couple days ago.