Our timing was off, getting to hear it. It's on the to-do list.
Chatham - at the outer elbow of Cape Cod. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
In the town of Orleans on Cape Cod, there exists the Church of the Transfiguration. A Church that follows the Benedictine principles. We went...
Amen!!
How come the time you find out that a new windshield wiper blade is needed, it's raining? Yup... driving yesterday a wiper was streaky. It was...
Good morning, members. Oh look..... another raw rainy morning. 36⁰/44⁰ We had a nice ride around the Cape. We'll probably go for another...
Cape Cod Canal on a rainy grey day. [ATTACH] The Tidal current is running out into Cape Cod Bay, with easterly winds = rough water with white...
Good morning, members. A raw day ahead. 40⁰/40⁰ showers [ATTACH] My SIL and friend, head back home today. I guess Mrs MikeInMa and I...
I have a Cuisinart 14 cup coffee maker. It has a red light that comes on indicatting time to clean. Some vinegar/water and it cleans fine....
Good morning, members. Another showery day here. 44⁰/51⁰ Hopefully it'll dry out a bit later this morning. Be safe Be healthy
I started with some home made broth from boiling a rotisserie chicken carcass. Some of the chicken meat was returned to the soup. I put raw...
Brewster
Good morning, members. So-so day on the Cape. 40⁰/46⁰ east wind off the ocean makes for cool temps. Showers today and tomorrow. We're here...
Does the color of HL change when exposed to air? RO does
The trees get dropped on 5/1.
Thanks to @truckka!!! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Feels like a cool summer morning. 58⁰/ 66⁰ dewpt 57⁰ mostly dry/sunny. I'll be doing final packing and loading...
Fyi - Lowes has bagged mulch on sale. $2/2cuft bags.
Ice is the worst. Freezing rain gets folks hurt.
This tree service has done work here a few years ago, taking down multiple oak trees. Very satisfied with the job done. I'm going with their...