I almost bought a 272 at a pawnshop in Billings Montana. It was a little on the rough side and didn’t appear the chain brake would work. Wasn’t a...
Ok..., you can stop any time.
Did the salesman leave the compost...?:rofl: :lol:
The smart answer would be “ yes, absolutely, every time!!!” But reality says probably not, I’ll probably be better at pulling the keys though....
The 2004 chevy that I use for making firewood has been parked in front of the shop where I work for probably 2 weeks. (Keys in the switch)...
X2
I’m guessing your property is in a residential neighborhood and zoned as such, but if not, and you are selling it, how can they regulate how much...
I guess this thread has me a bit riled up!:mad: how does anybody else know how much wood you have? Did someone come onto your property and...
Definitely sounds like a pain in the ash neighbor. Do you know which one? Do you get along with all the other neighbors that surround the PIA. If...