Stihl missed the rock they was aiming for. But looks kinda handy for marking the length of the rounds
I’d take it all, even the tree of heaven. Do a good job and maybe you will get called back in the future.
Maybe he needs a 371 Husqvarna :emb: Father’s Day isn’t that far off
Is that how you handle stihl saws so you don’t actually have to touch them with your bare hands?? :rofl: :lol:
The rounds keep piling up at my cottonwood log pile. Only about 10 logs left to buck. Pictures taken from standing on the cab of my skid steer....
Work in the cottonwood logs for awhile today, and after following this thread the last day or two, I decided to try this. [ATTACH] I’ve...
Sometimes those Wanda shells can fetch a pretty good price, I think in the smaller gauges even more so! Especially a full box
The wife just ordered a set from Amazon (where else?) for my 2002 f250. Full set front and rear was a bit over $200 shipped. The truck is in...
Thanks I never thought about that. I’ll probably end up running it into the ground. Even if I do end up selling it some time down the road, it’s...
Do you have others in the series?
Ya got me good, although I was feeling bad for your injury first
You gotta wonder what his plan was if it would’ve started. Pretty sure I wouldn’t want to watch:jaw:
180 miles one way seems like a pretty fair run, but, they are where you find them. I’m still kicking myself for not getting a bunch more of them...
Very nice man cave!
I didn’t think it would take this long for someone to go there
This one has a Zama and has the metal intake clamp, don’t know if it was a later built one or if it’s all been changed.
What do you all consider an easy starting saw. I think most of my saws start and run pretty good. But after sitting a prolonged period of time (...
Well, for someone who claims to not be very well versed on Husqvarnas, you sure have scored some sweet ones recently. :yes: Don’t know what kind...
Are these in your friends “private museum” collection?
Not to sure about that. It is giving me fits with the carburetor. I have an aftermarket one that I need to get put on and see how it acts.