Yes it is a stihl and I think you’re right about the 290.... the other guys saw
My neighbor and I are both on the village board, and in an effort to save the taxpayers some money, we decided we could get this tree down cheaper...
You are allowed 2 griz and 6 blacks ??:bug:
Seems ok, no bogging, but don’t seem seem to wrap up enough. I think I need to lean up the high side. Starts nice. So it’s damm sure better than...
What are you going to use for bait? Black bear close to home? I seem to recall there was a certain area for predator management to help the...
I’ll donate a wash cloth that he can use as a blanket :rofl: :lol:
Free ... is the most I’ve ever had to pay.
[ATTACH] I think I finally got rid of the off of idle bog. New after market carb .... $20 fix to cure hours of aggravation .:mad: I’ll know for...
You go to Alaska while she goes to Ireland.... just make sure that you really want to go because if you make it there once, you WILL go back! Ask...
Going from vertical to horizontal will require a bit of effort. But If’n you’re kinda handy and have some equipment ( welder, drill press, torch,...
Yep, crotches! The farther ahead I get on my hoarding, the more uglies and crotch pieces go to the shop I work at. ( don’t care as much about neat...
Well.... being a nonresident pretty much all the ones that require a guide. I always wanted to live up there and after my first Alaska adventure,...
Oh your splitter will care! Trust me...
I don’t know about brenndatomu, but for myself I don’t go to far out of my way to cut green elm. I never set out to “go cut some green elm for...
Yeah ...sure .... just keep rubbing it in :( You pretty much just rattled off the top half of my bucket list
I bought one for mine from HLSupply a little while back. It is a match to the factory inside dog. Pretty reasonable price I think, maybe $7
How it came to me
Yep! And used with regularity :cool:
Jealous... as usual
So does the owners manual show the proper way to wrap the blankets? Is a blanket included in the box when you purchase it? Will it void the...