Yesterday was cloudy damp and breezy with a high in the low 50s. And I caught a chill late in the day so I lit the stove last night. Odds and ends...
Tree service took out a couple elms just down the street from my house over the last couple days. I drove by several times rubber necking and...
Coming from you, that’s kinda like the pot calling the kettle black :rofl: :lol:
I’d have cut it up myself also, maybe even dropped it, but don’t know what it looked like standing. I have access to a larger front end loader so...
I used to cut by eye to what looked about right, then I met you people. After seeing all the pictures of nice neat stacks I started measuring and...
Nice to see a group picture of your saws in the wild
We have one we use mostly for things that would normally be deep fried ( chicken nuggets, fries, tater tots, pizza rolls etc.) works pretty well...
I got a call from a lady last night wanting me to smoke a 30# turkey for a service she is having for her recently deceased husband. I told her I...
I don’t know that it’s an uncommon saw, I do know that several members here have one, as do I. Got mine new close to 3 years ago, about the same...
Nice first post welcome to the FHC & 562 owners club!
Lever action 22s are just plain fun!!! I’m trying to get a representative of each one made. Still need a marlin (57, I think) and a Remington...
If the customer came to you, they are ready to buy. I would rather make the sale than be greedy and miss out. How about something like $.50 an...
Mmmm .... bear sausage :drool:
With all the crap China sends us.... I see nothing wrong with it
I would imagine it’s nice to be an organized person :hair:
Wow ...thanks guys! I was really kinda just smart ashing. Gotta be careful what you ask about here at FHC :)
Not really a loaded truck but it will haul more weight. This is green elm. Anyone have a formula for converting cubic yards to cords? It is a 4...
Probably is Siberian, lots of them around here. Some other types also, gonna have to do some studying on em... err ...elm!
Did ok but I think it needs a bit of tuning. Just seems rich, didn’t seem to rev high enough
I suppose.... it was definitely an elm. Is red the same thing as American?