:eek: Is that the same place that you have teased me/ us from before? There’s no way I could get out of there empty handed! Empty wallet? Yeah...
One more [ATTACH]
Opps here you go [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
These were in my yard /lawn when I went to mow today. Are they edible??
Are those the same as elderberries? There’s something around here that I think are elderberry and look pretty similar to the picture
I gots plenty of tannerite myself, but the stump’s location dictates other options. The hashtag bore cuts is probably the route I’ll go with and...
Anyone got any tips to speed up getting a stump to rot away quickly? Or at least a little faster than normal. I think I can flush cut it low...
That’s a pretty fine line that I cross on occasion
Yes only one room in the basement has sheet rock. If there’s a problem with plumbing or electric, unscrew the necessary panels, make repairs and...
Same here..... mid 40s Thursday,Friday and Saturday night. It sure is nice to be ahead with dry wood!
Great first post/question. Be prepared to learn more than you ever thought there was to know about heating with wood. I wish I had found this club...
I got 2 little potted Christmas trees I bought last fall, not sure if they are spruce or an arborvitae or exactly what they are, and a 5ft aspen...
Mid 40s the last two mornings. The wife and I have been kinda chilled so I lit a fire this morning. Miscellaneous Chunks, nuggets, and some splits...
And after 3, ..., things escalate pretty rapidly :whistle:
Don’t feel bad I’m not in the club either... yet
When I see those kind of pictures I always wonder how could anyone NOT want to live there.
Thanks for the adventure, I needed that!
There’s one other saw junkie in my town that I know of and he is really smart! ( Husky guy):rofl: :lol: Hadn’t talked to him for a...
The obvious answer.... trying to save money. I rented one, just before I joined up with you people, not really sure if it was worth it or not....
Yeah the job could’ve been done quite a bit faster with other saws and sharper chains, but I kept my mouth shut. I was getting paid by the hour...