Pine and cedar (juniper) are my likes, cottonwood smells bad. My wood burning (for heating) began with elm and is still probably 75% of what I...
Heat gun takes a looong time to get it all heated to the point it can be reshaped. You have to keep it moving pretty steady and rapidly or it will...
I don’t know if you can still find it, ( maybe on the web or eBay) but the stuff that they used to wrap handle bars on ten speed bikes works...
Do you get the smaller cut up stuff too,? Or just the huge trunk?
Sell them to someone who builds custom muzzle loaders
That’s why he runs huskies
Looks like fun, if the weather was more suitable
Asphalt millings are not always the “ be all, do all” solution that people hope for. It depends all lot on the quality of them to begin with, and...
Or buying :makeitrain"
Last winter I needed to empty my ash bucket and didn’t feel like driving to my usual dumping area, so I just kinda slung the can across some snow...
Many of the standing dead elm trees I get are mostly barkless. And If they’re not the bark comes off in big sheets. I often try to see how long of...
I helped tackle this hackberry a little while back. The cut I made where the line is used most of a 28” bar, so probably 24” inches diameter. Had...
Yep I like hackberry too, biggest complaint about it is that there’s never a straight piece to be found on a tree
As part of the host committee for a camp out of 300 people I had to figure out a way to use a bunch of apple turnovers that were donated...
:bug: Careful…. Next thing you know you’ll be running Husqvarna saws
No
So the prices are pretty steep...?
Very tempting...
Probably a good thing that it’s a long way away for me
Since it was so warm out... did you leave the saw blankies at home?:rofl: :lol: