Oh, …. You say that now, but elms aint the greatest yard tree, although it can provide lots of shade for you if you live long enough.
And a brand new pickup to pull it with, and a new tractor to load it
Why do I do it?……. If I have to explain it, …you wouldn’t understand!
I didn’t see the picture of the splits before my post. Assuming it was split with the hand tool in the pictures I will retract my elm guess. I’ve...
I’m gonna guess elm also. I don’t know my specific varieties at all, it’s either elm or it’s not. You either love it or hate it
I’m expecting parts tomorrow for this wheel lean cylinder off an old gallion motor grader [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] if I can...
It’s surprising how little gets ground off. A couple years ago however, on a hot day, I had a cedar tree smoking that I had to keep an eye on for...
Just curious if anyone else is fortunate enough to live where they can use this method to haul off trees? Just chain it up and drag it to the...
How close to the panel is the washer? I’m thinking a little bit loose connection that shows up with the physical vibration caused by the running...
I’m guessing it be pushing 20k by the end of the auction
I can’t believe nobody has guessed “future firewood tree” yet…….. although by now it is probably ash
If you can get a couple decent used T190s for just over $10,000 grab em up and bring them this way you can double your money
Told him I was keeping the homemade log splitter that it used to run which is still sitting on the bed…. That’s probably the deal breaker :( but I...
Gonna send you a pm
Seriously …..I’m sure it can be bought
I’ve been waiting a couple months for this to show up so I could post it here. Not mine, belongs to the local county airport, but I’m the one who...
Yep same here…. Sparked a trip down memory lane. My dad sold Kawasaki in the early 80’s. Uncles, cousins… everyone had snowmobiles back then. Of...
It’s got a maintainer service body on it. Small hyd boom hoist, torch, air compressor. The whole rig was ALMOST handy when it was running. Hasn’t...
JD snowmobiles from back in the spitfire and liquidfire days had Kawasaki engines I believe.
Here’s another one for sale [ATTACH]