:dex:Ouch. Can you put some straight oil and roll over without plug, clean it and fire it up and see how it runs? Disclaimer, I am not a mechanic
Well done sir
If you can weld and fab all of this yourself, maybe $3000 to$4000 if you buy quality parts and utilize tractor pto. Takes a bit of hp so verify...
By no means am I being disrespectful, since you guys are all great. I work 60 hours per week, and burn 10-15 cords. When the wood is splitting,...
On average I would say 12 large( 12-14 inch diameter) or 30 small ( 6 inch minus). All 22 inch in length.
well done, manageable sized trees so you can cut drag and load a lot quick. I am certain you wanted to get 200 monsters, but this is good and...
Got any pictures of the actual work area so we can see what you are tacking?
I run deere equipment, Stihl Saws and Chevy trucks....never have any issues. :dex:
Tractor supply sells a new nozzle and vent kit for 5 or $10. :dex:
A few months ago I picked up this new Diesel toy!!!![ATTACH]
I am in Manlius, so if something big comes up in your direction I will let you know. Might be able to work out split deal and make everyone happy...
Ouch, stump removal on top of everything else. I am not sure where you live, but I know a guy near Cazenovia that had his property logged and has...
Thank you!! Do I get a brand new Stihl MS 880 for a present for my first birthday here?:dex:
My best advice is to go to a local dealer who has processors and take a million pictures of the pumps and motor tags. It will allow you to...
I agree with others, it is based on the stove. My wood furnace will take a 24-26" piece north to south, or around 18-20" east to west. It is too...
I hate it when that happens. I now put concrete blocks under the outer edge so there is an ever so slight lean inwards. I also stack 22 inch...
I try to heat my home with 100% wood, although I have an oil gun in the same furnace as a back up. I am proud to say the oil has not kicked on...
Hope you thanked her appropriately :) Good wife :dex:
If you want to do some research, look up woodbine vine, or virginia creeper. Parthenocissus quinquefolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This...
For the guys cutting wood off the highway in snow and mud, I highly recommend Nitto Mud grapplers. I had these on my one ton diesel, and they...