Jon Great feedback and more in line with what I was looking for. I am looking at #3, but more for selling very unique pieces. A blend of 2 and 3...
I have never seen this before, but thought for the newbie or guys who may not be the best at dropping trees it could be of use. Laser 2-in-1 -...
thanks guys. I got a large local lumber company coming out to price the logs.......once we talk I will see what the options are.
Well done sir:dex:
I actually did not say anything about my time being nag worth nothing. Sure there is a mix of work time and personal time. I keep a list of...
The second part of your quote makes sense, setting personal satisfaction aside. My point in all of this must be missed....you must have more than...
Oldman, I hear you loud and clear, and again apologize since I am very analytical, and also aggressive. I just bought a new one ton truck since...
I will send you a PM later this week. I have two other hoards I am cleaning up as weather allows. If I remember right they were concerned with...
My reasoning for the mathematical approach, was based on the title of this post. If someone has many options and want a sound means to analyze...
I mentioned before you could reach out if you wanted to split big projects..:dex:... I suggest getting a ratchet rake and maybe chains or R1...
So correct me if I am wrong, a simple spreadsheet that outlines the cost using your s10, vs your s10 with a trailer is needed. I am confused at...
wow, no comments....
Hello all, I have been a pretty active member on the firewood and chainsaw side of the house. This site is fantastic to both learn and share...
Glad to see something close to home. With that being said, is there an agenda or dealer list available? Just curious of the "events" to see what...
I will look tonight because I believe I am running a 24 on mine at the moment and it is well oiled. I also cant remember, but I believe there is...
I know it is a bit expensive, but through some aggressive tires on the wheeler, and strap down a few heavy rounds on the racks and that problem...
These are worth serious money to the right people.....
My absolute max is 40 miles, and that is with a 20 ft trailer behind me also. I only go that far for premium wood, say a hard maple, hickory or...
Ladder up the backside, long cable or rope as high as you can. Get a good set of come alongs in the safe zone. Big notch on side opposite of...
Did they forget to state you need to remove the stump, all limbs, fill stump hole, seed and mulch and make no ruts....and by the way $100 sounds...