I have to say, this thing works great. Pulled several trees up the hill about 75 ft. For any guys with a tractor,this is a great investment....
I have to say labonville had it here within 48 hours of the order. Had to shorten the pto shaft slightly, but they install the cable, adjust the...
The torch is bad azz right. I use one piece of paper, roll a cardboard starter in it and throw on some dry kindling. Most days I have a ton of...
as promised. Tomorrow it begins. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
pulled the plug today and ordered a Norse 350 skidding winch. Very excited as I have many trees down that are in spots that I cannot drive near....
An old timer told me to put the saw at a very slight angle for perpendicular to reduce the length of the chip. I am not much of a noodler, but...
:dex:
If you have a bucket on your tractor, get a ratchet rake. They are available thru tractor supply to avoid shipping. I cleaned a lot of brush and...
I bought this little thing from northern tool to work up branches 3 inch minus. Not the heaviest built thing, but the saw holder and mount saves...
Ouch, glad you are okay. I might have missed it, but it looks like you got in between the wedge and the wood, or the stop and the wood?...
I also dropped three of the trees in the background Sunday. I need to remove the brush and pile the rounds before I drop the rest. I will have a...
I try to cut 20 to 24 inches as the splitter tops at 24 and the stove at 26. I got lazy and did not mark the length on these and it shows.
pictures likely do not do this project justice, but I whacked about 10 medium to small size trees Saturday and Sunday. There is a small 13.8 kv...
If you have your wood lot logged again, ask the offer to leave you a pile of logs in a convenient spot as part of the deal. I am not sure how...
What brand hookaroon? Well done sir
I wish I was way down. I was living alone last year, so I burned roughly 5 cord. Now that someone is home all day, I am in between 6 and 7 with...
Just scored a very clean Stihl 025 from Craigslist for $130!!!! Pics to come. Gotta love craigslist.:dex:
I use a piece 1 by 1 hardwood with screws 22 inches apart and scribe it. Either way, for a newbie newbie, it may be a good idea, although the...
How much?
Just a quick disclaimer, I do not have not do I desire one of these. Pure sarcasm on my part as felling was an art I learned from some old...