I need a 2 inch thick slab of black walnut, approximately 6.5 ft long and 2 ft wide. PM me for price if you do care to sell. :dex:
I use the Stihl premium oil, and I buy the small jugs that require 2 gallons of gas per jug. Check this out. STIHL HP Ultra 2-Cycle Engine Oil
For the guys near Syracuse, I am guessing there may be some good wood here. Have to work out the details to the point where he keeps the small...
Unless you were running the saw like a mad man, the dull chain in my mind would not impact the rings. The two stroke ratio simplistically is the...
I will measure something tonight if you are willing to sell. Since this is FHC, I am guessing the slab is bone dry and ready for final finish??:dex:
I just use the high end Stihl oil, and my saw runs great and the exhaust is clean and the saw runs sweet. :dex::saw::saw::saw:
:dex: damm, nice wood. How much for a slab?
Mix off or something?
:dex:
nice wood!:dex:
I have not bought a thing since the skidding winch......sad to watch this thread and all of the good stuff people are getting.:dex:Except premix...
It was 65 in the house this morning. Quick start fire of maple and hickory blocks (6-8 inch diameter), to warm up the place. I must say it is...
Glad some of you called American. I called them several times as I was all over the place on what to buy, but every time I called I got Larry or...
Sounds like the rain may have led to the need for the baby proofing in the first place:thumbs:. All good points though! :dex:
get a good bench grinder and all of the worries go away :dex:If you are like me, you pick up a few new chains each year at the logging shows so...
Not to make this into a which is better thread, but I bought a new American splitter last summer and it has been flawless. They are built right...
damm, that is impressive:dex:
I went out last night in the rain and skid about 2/3 of a cord of small logs to my landing area. Muddy mess, but I got out! :dex:
All good and sobering points. I am going to try to drop 20 or so trees over the next week before the trees leave out so I can see up to the top...
Shoulder season wood!!